MegaPath is a leading business communications and network provider that helps businesses fully leverage the cloud. MegaPath’s award-winning service portfolio includes Voice, Unified Communications, SD-WAN, WiFi, and Internet services, backed by dedicated project management and 100% US-based technical support. MegaPath is uniquely positioned to deliver custom managed solutions to businesses that desire a broad range of high-value services from a single nationwide provider. With over twenty years of expertise, MegaPath empowers businesses of all sizes to simplify operations, improve communications, increase productivity, and lower costs.
Manage a team of MegaPath Activations Tier 2, Tier 3, Team Leads, and Supervisor.
You lead, motivate, mentor, supervise, manage and ultimately responsible for the on-time delivery of MegaPath products/services and SLAs assigned to your team
- Resolve customer escalations via direct verbal communication and written communication
- Work on internal/external projects as directed by management
- Directly interface with customers and customer project management teams to continually provide support for solution development and implementation.
- Develop, maintain and report on Key performance indicators for the product performance
- Call Center: Management of inbound call teams with metrics of ASA, AHT, Service Levels, and forecasts
- Process and procedure knowledge with experience in reviewing, editing, formalizing, and driving training to the technician level
- Detail oriented in circuit delivery, testing, troubleshooting, documentation, and training
- Creating process to improve case/trouble ticket work and provide next level training design
- Ticket Management, team management, team dynamics, leadership, and strategic thinking
- Qualified candidates will have intermediate ILEC design and working experience.
- Hands on IPv4/IPv6 routing & router experience for commercial WAN/LAN networks.
- Configuration experience of router services such as IPSEC, DNS, ACL’s, Port Forwarding, NAT & DHCP
- Intermediate Interface knowledge, Error statistics, Event logs, Sync loss & DLCI creation
- Ethernet experience of Half/Full duplex, VLAN, Firewall policies
- Network RFC’s such as 1483/1490, Wireless, Encapsulations such as MLPPP, PPPOE, MLFR
BA/BS plus 3-5 yrs experience (or) MBA, MA, MS with 2-3 yr experience
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative/efficient ways
- Ability to exercise judgment in selecting methods/techniques/criteria of obtaining results
- Ability to network w/key contacts with internal and external organization
- Ability to determine methods/procedures on new assignments
- Proven record of successfully managing operational teams