Channel Support reps drive partner enablement and are a critical part of the larger Channel Sales team. Critical responsibilities include supporting the onboarding and activation of new partners and re-activation of partners that MegaPath has lost touch with for one reason or another. Critical to the success of this position is ownership of the initial partner experience in partnership with Channel Managers or Sales reps and attention to detail and follow-through.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of leads from webinars and events to categorize and then determine the right follow up for activation or onboarding
- Capture key partner details to establish new records or highlight special needs
- Under the direction of management, clean/ update overall existing partner database in SF.com or other key partner information
- Make outbound calls to facilitate partner onboarding/ activation in a timely manner; provide Marketing materials, sales resources, as needed
- With manager, manage overall dashboard of activity/ metrics to showcase Channel Support success and Channel Marketing success
- Travel – 0%